1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
No video, nice layouts, very hot and not well organized

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
My wife and I attended the Las Vegas convention. Nice layouts. Workshops not well presented and day ended too soon around 6.00pm leaving one looking for something to do in the evening. Cost of shows etc available were too expensive to do each night. We have been to better organised events.

We are attending the Denver Convention this year and have registered and paid our airfares (NZ$9500.00) The programme looks better than Las Vegas

Ian & Ann Galbraith

Masterton
New Zealand

http://www.culcreuchfold.org.nz
Home of the Culcreuch Fold Garden Railway

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
A lot of the 2007 Convention layouts were also on the 2007 Eaglewings Tour. Movie-Mix made a 2 disc DVD set of that tour that is pretty good! You can check on the website at www.moviemix.com to see if they still sell it.

Randy

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Randy
I think you are refering to the 2008 convention in Phoenix, when you mentioned Eagle wings open house, there is a video of that one and already one for the Denver tour, I have watched part of it, what a promo, I think Denver has it together, looking forward to the convention, after two HOT years, this one could be a winner, I hope the economy does not hurt them to much.
Dennis

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Yes Dennis you are correct!! I confused the two again. Both had lots of track and lots of sand. It will be good to see some green in Denver this year. See you there!

Randy

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Randy
You are absolutely right lots of sand and cactuses it will be nice to see green around the tracks, this will be my third convention and first out of the desert. Hope to see you there
Dennis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts