G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention anyone living in the greater Pomona area! We need your help.
John Corradini and I and a team of great people (mostly MLSers) designed and built a fun, crazy section of the amazing Fairplex Garden RR called the Fantasy Corner;
Hmmm, seems I can't post photos. There are some photos on my website that Dean Whipple has put up; should be here;
http://www.4largescale.com/chris/c46.htm
Anyway, due to circumstances beyond our control, neither John nor I are able to work on the corner, especially during the fair itself. We are desperate to find a willing individual or two that would be able to commit to set up and run the corner during the Fair. Otherwise, it may simply not operate. The corner is a genuine favorite with kids and I hate the thought of it sitting lifeless at the fair!
So, please, if there is any good soul out there who may be able to help, post here or contact Jon Corradini through his MLS mail.
I'm out of the country for a couple of weeks but I should be able to get onto MLS. Please help if you can!
Chris

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Hey Chris and John,
You know Y and I will help out. I haven't sent in our schedule for the fair yet but we will probably do about the same as last year, 3 weekends. I will let John know as soon as we decide what weekends we'll be there.

Steve

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Steve
Thanks for steeping up. I knew we could count on you and “Y”.
Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be able to work the fair or on
the corner at all.
We really need someone who is willing to step and take the corner over full time.
The kids really enjoy the corner and I like Chris do not like the thought of it sitting idle.
If anyone is interested contact me thru MLS.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
If I have the time come September I will try to pitch in and give a hand, maybe not all 3 weekends but I can at least help out one or two.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Bumping this to the top.
We are still in need of someone to step up and take over the Fantasy Corner.
Really don’t want to see it set lifeless during the fair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts