After seeing what a K27 coal fired can do I decidec to take on the job of making the loco breathe better and also replumb all the lines under the cab. An axle pump is also in the list of changes. For now I have taken the stock cylinders and bored out the passages along with making proper steam ports. I noticed that the OEM ports were not even drilled in a straight line. All the plumbing for the steam is being replaced as is the superheater. Most likely I am going to not have a superheater. If I need I will add a return flue style superheater. I have always had issues with the left burner and removing the tube should help. I took Asters style for the exhaust connection on the cylinders and soldered in a 5/16" nipple so I can slide in a 3/16 pipe with a nut and Oo ring for a seal. The T section is threaded 3/16 - 40 for a nozzle that will end at the petticoat I had previously fabricated. I took the stock lubricator and cut out the cender section and replaced it with brass tubing, the line that goes through has a no60 drill hole for the oil. I was going to do a dead leg but decided against it as the placement was not the easiest to work with. I also made new jet holders and a manifold so the gas line is also plumbed under the deck. All these changes can be done without removing the boiler and just the smokebox.