G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from Japan and was looking at the Diamonhead pictures and found out that Cliff from Accucraft brought the Live Steam K-36 to run and show off...could Accucraft be getting ready to take orders?  Lets hope so./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

· Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just taked to Royce, Accucraft is taking orders /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif, retail Price is $4750 /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif, price is good til 11/1/08.  $400 Deposit.  Don't know if they are offering any early order discount.  More info to follow when I see Royce at cabin fever.

· Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got back from Cabin Fever, dropped of the deposit.  Est ship date is early 2009.  I am trying to get a copy of the announcement sheet.

· Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chris,

I posted the product annuncement in another post that had the updated info, thanks for confirming.  I got my order in already, don't expect to see in till 2009 sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.