G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
HE HE HE Stan, you wish tell JJ put a new battery on T/E he can hit Emergency button. Or he can say "OOP"

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
See why Air Wire sucks./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif   There taint  no  Emer-gen-cy  stop button.   Just for the record  That aint one of my trains.   I aint got no hopper cars.   Try Marty  :D

Here we go with that defacation charicature again :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
By the title, I thought maybe JJ had his whole RR up and running now.....JJ are you running ???

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
The mentioned derail was about 20 miles from the HA-RGrr.  We live in NW Wichita.  The wreck was near Augusta, KS, on the East side of Wichita.   As far as I know, the last time JJ was near there [I-35] was last September, on the way to Marty's Thingy.  From buildings downtown, you could see the smoke.  Initially, three crew went to the hospital, with one being quickly released.  

Local news storys:
www.kansas.com/news/story/280036.html
www.kansas.com/213/story/280626.html

JimC.

·
Premium Member
2,195 Posts
  Dagnabit JJ! Ya promised ta let us know when you was gonna be in the area for a visit!! Now look what cha done!!!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif (Lordy!! I tol the boy to use them copper top batteries but noooooo!! He had to go and buy that there pink bunny battery!!! Land sakes alive!!!)/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts