G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,

I must have done something of which I am not aware, but suddenly, I am getting every post, even those for which I have no interest, showing up on my Hotmail account.

this is very annoying. I have to go in and delete 15-20 messages once or twice a day now. Most of them are relating to Live Steam, etc, things which do not interst me at all.

So I must have done something here on this site to cause this to suddenly happen (It has only been happening about two days now)

I have checked every box at the top Features, Resources, Members, etc to see if there is something that I might have checked by accident. I cannot find anything.

So, Can someone please tell me how to stop all these unwanted posts from appearing on my E-Mail account?

Thank you,

John

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
have you checked the little box above your post that says let me know when someone replies to this post?????????????????? The Regal

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Top right side of THIS thread is a set of 4 links: "Forums My Profile Search Members"

Click on "My Profile"

On the page that appears, click on the "Edit Profile" link near the bottom on the left.

Near the bottom of the next page that appears is a checkbox for "Subscribe to topics"... UNcheck it.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
John, that doesn't say much for this forum, if you're sleeping through it

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Au contraire! It means it is so engrossing he can't leave it alone, even in his sleep.

But I know what he means... My PC goes nutz every once in a while and it ends up something I did that I don't remember doing!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, when I first started getting all the MLS E-mails, I thought some people were really interested in the fantastic deal I have in the Classified Adds for three Aristo D&RGW Passenger cars.

Come on, someone must need some beautiful passenger cars and at a GREAT PRICE too!

John

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
John

The answer to your problem and most likely how it happened has been explained by Dwight in the other topic that you posted in the Forum Bugs and Testing forum

Forum Bugs and Testing/Topic: Email notifications[/b]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts