G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All-
On March 16 I sent an email inquiry to IP Engineering in the UK regarding one of their locos I might want to purchase. I asked several questions and got a reply 2 days later from "Ivan" who gave a partial reply to my questions so I sent another email back Mar. 18 asking more specific questions this time but haven't heard anything since. Yesterday I copied that same email and re-sent it but still haven't heard anything back and am wondering if they're having business problems, Covid issues, or are they so overwhelmed with business that they don't have the time to read and reply to customer inquiries.

Just curious as I'd like to pull the trigger on a loco purchase.

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
am wondering if they're having business problems, Covid issues, or are they so overwhelmed with business that they don't have the time to read and reply to customer inquiries.
Possibly all of the above. ;)

I would post your question on Gscalecentral.net, which is a UK-centric bunch of guys. Or on Facebook Garden Railway Trading Group, which is also UK oriented and often has IP Engineering stuff.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pete-
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll do that. Since I posted I did actually hear from IP Engineering but no reference to why the delay. Suffice to say, that's taken care of.
Robin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts