G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gifTo My MLS friends,
This is to let you all know that I have spent the last 9 days in the local hospital.
Was experiencing extreme tiredness, etc. I have a bit of a hart failure, Just came home yesterday afternoon. Got exactly no rest :mad:last night.
Many pains, etc.
Prayers needed. The hospitals here are not the greatest but my totala $$for the stay was less than one night in the US. So a trade off. But much stays the same (food is terrable)
This is still my home away from home,
Roland

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Roland,

Hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear about your hospital stay, but glad you are back home.

Nine days in a hospital is ten days too long. 'Specially for one of the good guys like you.

Please keep us posted. Hope to see you at next years BTS.

Jim & Becky

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Het Rollie,
Hope your feeling better ;) I remember all the nights you were on chat before I went into hibernation, but now I'm back. Get better soon and I hope to yak with you in chat again !!! Hospitals no where are fun /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif Rocky

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Roland
Sorry to hear about you little jaunt to the hospital. Rest, relax and get well soon.
Looking forward to seeing you next June at the BTS.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

John Corradini

·
Just another old guy
786 Posts
Roland,

Our prayers are with you.
Hopefully you are able to eat that nice fresh "alive till you pick it out" fish you were telling me about.:rolleyes:

Tommy, Jacque and Grace
Rio Gracie

·
Banned
192 Posts
Best of luck!!
Definitely agree, a hospital stay, regardless of how long, is NO fun!!
Although, I gotta admit, while I was in, for 10 days, the food wasn't too bad!
Still, nothing beats a good home cooked meal!
Anyway, hope you're back in action in short order.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
You are always in Jackie and my prayers, 'cause you are a #1 good guy. Rest, take life slow, and get better! Pay attention to what the doctors say!

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Get well soon Roland, take whatever steps to get back to health, your in our prayers. We except to see you again at next years BTS. :)

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE
had Dr apt today (Monday 22nd)
Taken off of infection meds.:D
Blood pressures normal (for me)
pluse rate still high (need to get under 100)
Blood suger still high but coming down.
So the Pneumonia seems to be doing ok. Now just need to get the old ticker stronger. Could hardly get up to my room after seening Dr.
Good part, I was able to get about 4hours sleep last night. and about one and a half this after noon.
Got absoultly no sleep on Fri night trying to find a position that wouldnt cause pain./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Roland
P.S. Don't go back to Dr. for 4 weeks unless of another problem.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Take care, Roland!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts