G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just took the plunge and became an offical 1st class member. I have been on the site under the free membership method, which I think is a great feature to get a feel for the site. Today I decided to support this great site and enjoy all the benefits it has to offer! I have a small collection of rolling stock and locomotives, mostly Aristo and USAT. I am planning to start laying brass track outside this spring, probably using a combo of ladder and floating track method. I just purchased my first QSI magnum board and in the process of installing it now. I will probably go with QSI/GWIRE/NCE/battery system but I and still looking into the pros and cons of this. Looking forward to alot of questions and answers in the future! Have a great weekend!

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Welcome to MLS Steve. As I'm sure you're aware the problem you'll have is what to do with all the answers.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Cheap a twice the price!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice to meet you Steve and Welcome ^^

-Will

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Steve

.....Jump in, the waters warm (very few sharks) and the info does flow like the tide.
Grab a Remote and start pushing buttons to run your trains.
Are you in Rhode Island or a Rock Island fan?

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome folks. Ray I am in Rhode Island. I noticed you are from MA, so we are neighbors!

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts