G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lord of the Steam
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the video from this weekend's activity. Enjoy!

Scott

·
TDY to Earth
1,483 Posts
Scott

Nice video. Some may notice the WM Shay with the C&O hopper train. Counts as a "SLOW" train so runs with the NG folks. The streamlined cars were pulled by a JNR C-62 which is 42 in gauge. Stan R. had "special dispensation" to test his 1:32 GWR 6100 class Prairie tank pulling a GWR Collett B set [unpainted]. Not included on the video was a D&RGW T-12 4-6-0 and C-25 that came south from Long Island.

Weather was clear all three days but we had wind and cool temperatures, especially today.

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Great Video Scott ( especially my #12!)

Jerry was running his Forney, and in this pic he's working on it while my EBT train and Scott's SP came past:

(The boxcar is a standard gauge 36' boxcar on 3' gauge trucks - something the EBT did quite often.)

This is Jerry's 'Bumble-bee' C-16 (you don't see many of them around these days.)

There were a lot of EBT hoppers - 36 in total. This is a composite of the yard taken in both directions.
Geoff and I hatched a scheme to run my full hoppers in one direction and his (actually Dr Rivet & Jo-Anne's) empties in the other - on the same track - behind the 2 EBT #12s. Alas, it was too late in the day and we couldn't get the timing to work.)

And finally, my EBT #7 with the Business Car, on their way to dinner at Joller Mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts