G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
We were at the Great Train Show last weekend with our modules.
We are also on Facebook.

Next month we will have our annual clinics. I think they're in Auburn this year again.

Anything you would like to know please ask.

Type at you later...
Ed

·
Super Modulator
22,088 Posts
Ed, in case you were not aware, the facebook page shows nothing, you have to join and be approved to see it.

It also states it's only for members, so that is why I did not mention facebook... the facebook page refers non-members to the web site.

Greg

·
Registered
currently obtaining track, and rolling stock
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We were at the Great Train Show last weekend with our modules.
We are also on Facebook.

Next month we will have our annual clinics. I think they're in Auburn this year again.

Anything you would like to know please ask.

Type at you later...
Ed
ok i was thinking of joining but the construction of the garden railway has been delayed several times due budget issues

·
Super Modulator
22,088 Posts
There is a lot to learn, I would contact them as I suggested. Most clubs will allow you to come to their open houses as a guest, our club welcomes visitors.

Go to some of the meetings and meet people and ask questions, one of the best ways to avoid mistakes is to learn from people who already made the mistakes.

Greg

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Ed, in case you were not aware, the facebook page shows nothing, you have to join and be approved to see it.

It also states it's only for members, so that is why I did not mention facebook... the facebook page refers non-members to the web site.

Greg
Thanks Greg,

I forgot that with the new Facebook rules we changed to private to keep the spamers away.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
ok i was thinking of joining but the construction of the garden railway has been delayed several times due budget issues
Great. Our first outdoor meeting will be the end of April at the Greenwood Valley Railroad in Edmonds. That is if Matt received the ok from his wife. He has a Facebook page if you want a peek at his railroad.
Also, I think I mentioned our clinics will be on February 19th. I can have more details when the newsletter comes out in a couple days.
Let me know if you're interested.

·
Super Modulator
22,088 Posts
Ed, that is very neighborly of you and really shows the spirit of Garden Railroading.

I come up there on occasion and would love to visit, family and friends in Kirkland, Seattle, Bellvue, etc.

Likewise if you are ever down in San Diego, I'm on the board for our club here.

Greg

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Ed, that is very neighborly of you and really shows the spirit of Garden Railroading.

I come up there on occasion and would love to visit, family and friends in Kirkland, Seattle, Bellvue, etc.

Likewise if you are ever down in San Diego, I'm on the board for our club here.

Greg
Thanks Greg,

Sorry for the delay, I'm not on everyday, plus we have family from out of town visiting.
If I'm down in that area Ill contact you. I was on the board up here but after 8 years I was ready for a change.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts