G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uhhh... I used my password & passname. Twice. Wife interrupted above post w. serious question: "Do you want chicken & dumplings for lunch, or something else?".

Got distracted. Sorry.

Les

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, THIS time it worked, going from an email blue thing right to the thread. (Shrug).

Les

·
Administrator
5,727 Posts
Each forum has a sticky post at the top which contains a link to the archives from that particular forum - Public forum to archived Public forum, Live Steam to archived Live Steam, etc. As was said, you can also get there from the main menu bar, or you can go directly to archive.mylargescale.com (substitute "archive" for "www" and you're there). :)

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Semp,

The chicken 'n dumplings were great. ( Urp). 'Scuse.

Dwight,

Thanks for the reply. I was inside a PM with a live link. I hit it and came up with the screen wanting my passwords. Put 'em in, no soap. Put 'em in again, nope. Got out, logged off the email, logged into MLS, logged back into email, tried and nope.

I asked how to get in, was told about the archived forums (first I'd noticed 'em, it was--I don't poke around on websites much--then hit the link and it popped right up, all paths shown from the main folder. Still not sure what I did but for now, but that burning duck is out. Someone sent me a PM wanting the PDF I think it was you that sent me, the one on the tipple, so I sent a copy onwards.

Cheers,

Les

1 - 8 of 8 Posts