G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to the chop shop tomorrow to get my left wrist slashed open and the carpel-tunnel numby thing fixed hopefully. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif Then the right hand next./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

Main reason you aint seen me posting bashes lately...../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/doze.gif

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Take care and take it easy Rod. I wondered where you had been hiding/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif
Rod F.

·
Banned
192 Posts
Good luck!!

At least not as bad as me recently!

Been home a week myself, after spending 10 days in hospital.
3 1/2 in ICU and the remainder on the Cardiac floor.
Blood clot in left leg and lungs. Lucky to be here still.

Bet you'll be back, building, bashing and other fun stuff in short order!
:D :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks chaps, its been frustrating, pins and needles if you hold a knife for more than a few minutes. Fortunatly its a straight forward procedure under a local job and it should do the trick.

Pales really, when you consider some of the things that have beset our friends here. Glad you are better Keith.

Anyway I have finally finshed a bash I stated just before last Christmas and will post soon.

They did ask if I wanted both hands done at once, but on reflection I though even going to the toilet might be a challange too far......

Talk to you later

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
op ok, one handed typing now... they also fixed my index finger on the left hand which was locking up, the tendon was notched from years of guitar playing, looking forward to getting back to that too. trigger finger its call appearenly.

must get some photos done, it's been a while...

no driving for 2 weeks, just as the best weeks biking weather in months arrives.

bah!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Outer dressing off, exercising fingers bit by bit. Painfull, but getting there. This annoucement was brought to you by one handed.net
:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts