G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a Holiday train show in the barn at the Colvin Run Mill park (Great Falls, Virginia) this weekend. This will be the 19th year that we have run Holiday trains at the park.

The hours will be 11AM to 4PM Saturday and Sunday. There will be three loops (one with Thomas and James) and a reversing trolley. This is open to the public and there is no charge.

If you can come by and visit please do. We can always use extra pairs of eyes to keep the little ones on the correct side of the rope.

Chuck N

·
TDY to Earth
1,483 Posts
ALL

Colvin Run Mill Historic Site is on VA 7 about 1.5 miles south of the intersection with Baron Cameron Ave / Springdale Rd. We do run stuff besides LGB. Probably about 10-15 minutes from Tyson's Corner north on VA 7. No one can peedict traffic on that road.

Merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
I'm sure you guys will have a great time. I sure do miss being there and helping. It was one of the train highlights of the year for me when I lived there. Good luck and enjoy.

Doc

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll miss having you around. It's always a fun show and since the USGS show is DEAD, we can still run trains for the public.

Chuck N

1 - 4 of 4 Posts