G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Hershey train going through azalea pass ,toward horse shoe curve and then on to hair pin curve. BEN:)

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Very nice Ben! Just what I like... A train in the garden.

Do you use that cart in the background to haul your trains to the track?

Craig

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John J. , Sheepdog and Jerry Barnes , thanks for the comments , SHEEPDOG I'LL
send you an e-mail about the cart , Jerry Barnes ,send me an e-mail through MLS AND i'll send you different pictures of the cart , it holds about 14 cars and 2 engines . Ben :)" border=0>

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Posted By bennysrr on 05/11/2008 8:12 AM

My Hershey train going through azalea pass ,toward horse shoe curve and then on to hair pin curve. BEN

That's a catchy little set-up you have there. The garden setting is a great fit for the Hershey train.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Carpenter Matt AND Blackburn 49, thanks for the comments on my rail road their are 3 azaleas in the rail road in all , they are blooming at different times , one is already done blooming and the one on the picture is almost done, the other one is just starting to open , then i will start to plant petunias in many colors around the rail road , i like bright colors in my garden. BEN:)

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Posted By bennysrr on 05/12/2008 8:48 AM

Carpenter Matt AND Blackburn 49, thanks for the comments on my rail road their are 3 azaleas in the rail road in all , they are blooming at different times , one is already done blooming and the one on the picture is almost done, the other one is just starting to open , then i will start to plant petunias in many colors around the rail road , i like bright colors in my garden. BEN:)" src="/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/smile.gif" />

It's the kind of layout scene that, as my dad would say, "makes you smile."

All you need now is a small magic chocolate factory.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blackburn49
I am thinking on what you said about building a small factory and put it in the garden rail road , i must draw some plans up of a building. Ben

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I'm picturing Willy Wonka. Don't find a good external shot of the factory with google, so you'll have to be content with this:

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Torby
I live about 12 miles from the Hershey plant in Hershey PA. I went past the stacks for almost 36 years on my way into the HERSHEY plant to work . :) BEN

1 - 13 of 13 Posts