G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My memory is slipping and I need a person identified in the 2008 MLS Group image at Marty's....

The gentleman just on Ric Golding's right and next to Phil Jensen. I think it's Chris Kieffer.

Here's the names as I have them.... Please check the out for correct copy...

Back Row:

Ryan Schofield, Tom Huisenga, Rodney Edinger, Andre’ Schofield, JJ (John Jablonski) , Ron Teten, Greg Vocks, Michael Barnes, Don Hofsheier, Ron Senek, Bubba,

3rd Row:

Skip MacEwen, David Roberts, Henson Tittle, Dan Patterson, Jerry Barnes, Roger Clark, Marty Cozad, Steve Stockham, Carl Hudson,

2nd Row:

Andy Clarke, Fred Loveridge, Michael Niebaum, Denny Taylor, Terry Jackson, Phil Jensen, Harry Midgley, Ric Golding, Stan Cedarleaf

First Row:

Jim Carter, Bernie Alsbrook, Leon Peterson, Scott Baxter, Eric Stockham, Bill Peglow, Chandlor Kieffer, Eric Bickel, Mike Kidman, Joe Hall.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Stan,

That's YOU next to Ric

No, that's not me next to Ric, I didn't make the picture, sent my son in my place (he takes better photos)

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
To the right of Michael was Joe Halls friend, may have to e-mail Joe. the 2nd 000 I can't remember. I e-mailed Joe, did you look at last years names?in photos

·
Vendor
3,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Posted By Dwight Ennis on 10/01/2008 7:10 AM
I think the gentleman next to Ric Golding is Chris Kieffer....
I think it's Stan Cedarleaf.
Hey Dwight...... I thought you were the one with the memory fading syndrome......

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Stan: Looks like you need to start a name that photo contest.
Later JD

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
I forwarded one name to Stan Denny,,,something..
I have noticed how the trees are filling in on the mountain..over the years

1 - 13 of 13 Posts