G Scale Model Train Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
OK. Here you go. Buddy L set, like the one I pictured earlier (post #3), new in box, for $85.
Listed a day ago in Harrisburg, PA . New In Box!! Please see all photos for box-printed descriptions. Thanks for looking!
Facebook Marketplace.
Seller already replied that it is available. "It is located near the Copper Pub south of Linglestown. "
Now she says "Great! I will go as low as $75." Definitely keen to sell it.

Train Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Rolling stock

·
Registered
9 Posts
OK. Here you go. Buddy L set, like the one I pictured earlier (post #3), new in box, for $85.
Listed a day ago in Harrisburg, PA . New In Box!! Please see all photos for box-printed descriptions. Thanks for looking!
Facebook Marketplace.
Seller already replied that it is available. "It is located near the Copper Pub south of Linglestown. "
Now she says "Great! I will go as low as $75." Definitely keen to sell it.

View attachment 64192
At local flea markets this set is almost free. Generally around $10-15. In many ways that really says it all.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think it is just branded as Buddy L. I believe the company that actually manufactured it is actually called keystone. If you only use the running frame you might be able to find a normal keystone set on eBay to get a cheaper drive since it isn’t marketed as “limited edition.”

21 - 27 of 27 Posts