G Scale Model Train Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Celling layout
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
More tunneling today. Put a opening on either side of the fish tank. Behind the tank I’m setting up 2 foot shelves for sidings. I would like to get at least 6 trains in “staging” back there to cycle them to the fish tank room one at a time.

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
How do I attach a quote?
Egon, there are 3 options bottom left on each post: Reply Quote Like. I clicked 'Reply' so it gave me a new box with your question already set up between QUOTE verbs.

When you highlight a piece of text, this forum then pops up a "Quote Reply" pair in a little box. If you click Quote it saves the text in your quote area (wherever that is.) When creating a new response, if I clicked 'Quote' it opens a window asking which quote I want to add.
If you click reply, if opens a new reply box with the designated text already 'quote'-ed.

You can quote strings of text from other sources, just be separating them with <QUOTE> ..text.. </QUOTE> only use square brackets [] instead of <>.

·
Registered
Celling layout
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Egon, there are 3 options bottom left on each post: Reply Quote Like. I clicked 'Reply' so it gave me a new box with your question already set up between QUOTE verbs.

When you highlight a piece of text, this forum then pops up a "Quote Reply" pair in a little box. If you click Quote it saves the text in your quote area (wherever that is.) When creating a new response, if I clicked 'Quote' it opens a window asking which quote I want to add.
If you click reply, if opens a new reply box with the designated text already 'quote'-ed.

You can quote strings of text from other sources, just be separating them with <QUOTE> ..text.. </QUOTE> only use square brackets [] instead of <>.
Crap, that was easy! Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
Celling layout
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
that looks really amazing
Thanks!
I just painted the crown molding/track shelves. Next step will be installing the road bed to dampen the sound then I need to clean the old used track, add feeder wires every so often and then mount the track.
I think I will start another thread in the “Indoor Railways” part of this forum. I’m going to have some questions for you guys soon about DCC and switches and other stuff I haven’t thought about yet.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts