G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -
Got my LGB out of storage after nearly 30 years... been running N scale but now have the space to run the trains outside.
Looking forward to sharing the progress and relearning everything G scale!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Where do you live? The New Mexico Garden Railroaders club is based in Albuquerque and we are always happy to welcome new members. A lot of knowledge to share. We will be having a show at the Botanical Gardens during the second weekend of the Balloon Fiesta, Oct. 8 t0 10. Come by and talk to us.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you live? The New Mexico Garden Railroaders club is based in Albuquerque and we are always happy to welcome new members. A lot of knowledge to share. We will be having a show at the Botanical Gardens during the second weekend of the Balloon Fiesta, Oct. 8 t0 10. Come by and talk to us.
I'm out in Lamy (the old train town) south of Santa Fe. I get to ABQ a couple times a month for work etc. I will so try and be there for the show. Is there a website for the club?

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Contact info for Club. The web site has info for joining the club.
club web site nmgrr
club Facebook site Log into Facebook
Neither of these is very up to date.

Hope to see you at the show. I'm not sure what days and times I will be there. Just ask for Winn, most members know me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts