G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from sunny (and hot) Arizona. After several years removed from what is my true home, I am once again in Arizona. But the experiences in Oregon and Washington produced a huge interest in the G-scale railroading hobby.

Over 3 ~ 4 years I had built a 300 ft railroad layout featuring the traditional school house, general store, auto body shop, saw mill, a trestle bridge, and even a little league ballfield. It was nestled beneath pine trees, arborvitae trees, flowers, etc. All of which are enemies to G-scale railroading.

I had come across a photo of a street broom used in Cleveland to maintain their trolley tracks in winter and I became creative. The product of prototype after prototype is now my Rail Broom, offered in kit form for the do-it-yourself railroaders and as the complete, ready-to-run railbroom car.

I've been selling these on eBay for several years. Looking thru the names in this forum has revealed some of my customers. Sorry I am late to the game so to speak, but I thought that MyLargeScale had disappeared. But, onward with enjoying the hobby!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Greg. Thanks for the nice response. I anticipated hearing from you. And thanks for your support along the way.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Whatever your name is;
Please post over at Large Scale Central also...you might find some interest in your track clearing car there too. That web site is very active too.
Fred Mills

·
Super Modulator
21,149 Posts
The mystery is solved here:

All about the excellent product (I have three!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts