G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one of my latest live steamers I feel lucky to have aquired. Since the snow has only just left and the garden line is not planned to go in place for another month or so. (been without garden line since our last move - 3 long years). It is a really nice solid engine the only change I may make is a new coat of paint with added lining.  The figure is one of the famous busybodies and it may also be swapped for one of my own, for  the only reason of matching the rest of my figures. Have not had a steam up with this engine yet although I have been told its a great runner. For those not familiar with 7/8ths this is a small critter and actual length of the model in 10" buffer to buffer and 7" from the track to roof top. I have several other engines in progress that dwarf this little one. ie. NGG16 Garrat is 42" buffer to buffer the SR&RL#23 with tender is 44" and the smaller DHR B Unit is 17" buffer to buffer. 
cheers Ferd

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
hello Ferd

That is a very nice looking loco made by an exceptional builder. You are one lucky guy to find such a gem!

Andrew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts