G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The attached link is an outline of most of the web pages I used to illustrate roadbed styles at the HAGRS show last week.
Hopefully, it will be useful.
Some of the links on this outline will connect directly to the website. Others may need to be copy/pasted for the graphics to work.
Outline form w/URLs [to be copy/pasted into a browser].
http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/pimanjc/HAGRS%20Folder/HAGRS2008%20Folder/roadbedstyles.htm
The below image does not hot-link -- It is for reference only. Use links in the outline above.

JimC.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A number of people attending the clinic asked for followup links from the information provided. The above outline and pic have been edited so that most are now correct. The original posting was from an older copy and some changes had been made. This is the most current version. Some of the links on this outline will connect directly to the website. Others may need to be copy/pasted into your browser for the pictures in the links to work.

JimC.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As I mentioned above, you will need to copy and paste the links on the outline page into a new browser, I have tried several ways to get them to link directly through MLS [the copy of the outline on my hard drive works fine], but can't get them to directly link by clicking.

Sorry for the inconvienence, but I tried.

JimC.

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
What you ended up posting is a "PHOTO" of the drawing. There is no way to embed a link in a photo (the photo can be a link, but not portions of it).

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I said the photo is not an active link. The problem is with the links on the outline that comes up with the URL in the first paragraph. Those links will work if you copy/paste them into a browser.
JimC.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Torby,
Please read the instructions written in my original and subsequent posts. Because of the program I copied the outline from [Inspiration], I have no way of editing the HTML. That is why you need to copy/paste the links from the outline to a new browser, to access them. Most of the links are to MLS Archives.
JimC.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I was telling you how to fix it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts