G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I think it would be a GREAT idea to have an MLS get together one evening after the show. I don't know that much about the area over there, but I do know there alot of resturaunts close by. There is a Fuddruckers about two miles up the raod, there was a Dick Clarks Band Stand just back towards the north but it closed down last year.

:) I could bring my gas grill and we could fire it up in the parking lot outside the building....LOL ( probably not allowed in Kansas. ) /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

I know that it is something that the few KCGRS members that are also MLS members would like to do. We just haven't had or taken the time to discuss it. We just got through with our 4th Annual Garden Tour and now HAGRS will be here shortly. Maybe we can hook up at the MLS booth and make some plans or , since I will be roaming around visiting and seeing everyone, we can get something set up. ( beware, I will have my camera with me )

Cliff

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Bulletbob, if just go to 110th street and hang a left, it will take you to antioch rd. it would be faster. 110th street is also known as College Blvd. And BAR-b_Que sounds good.
Cliff

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Posted By gscaleisfun on 06/17/2008 6:26 AM
College Blvd is 111th St. 110th St doesn't go through from Metcalf to Antioch.

I stand corrected, sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts