G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted video of our mall layout in the past but Terry and Chuck keep adding new items to display.
Yes there is life afte "LIVE STEAM". Most of my Saturdays are spent at the Mall trying to entertain the kids. We do a pretty good job of it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Nice layout. I'll bet you enjoy sharing the trains with the childern. Maybe next time when you video, you can show some of those smiles of the childern while they are watching the trains.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda hesitant to post pics or videos of children without getting permission from parents. They do get excited though and it is tempting. Particuarly those that may be handicapped in someway.
Really makes the giving up Saturdays worthwhile. I know a lot of our members would enjoy it if they took the time to come visit us when we are running.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Thanks for posting the video. It sure beats setting at home and watching the boob tube.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Hmm Somethings missing, Oh OK between 0:50 and 0:56 one of those intersections should have a car with left hand damage and an angry cop writing him up after making an illegal left turn right into the path of the Houston Light Rail, thats seams to be what its most famous for, and could be a nice way to get some safe crossing tips across to the mall-ites who stop by.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Whenever I see a public train display, I like to watch the trains run and I also like to see the sparkle in the childerns eyes and their smiles as they watch too. However, your correct by not showing viedo of the childern watching. I wasn't thinking. It's great that you and your friends do this to bring joy to not only the handicapped kids, but also their parents. keep up the good works!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts