G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh that is nice. Cheap.

I just won't put bird food in it. I would need "poopoff" to clean my track. A cleaner for bird cages.

·
Registered
4 Posts
North States makes these in batches, so some I bought in the past are almost unavailable now. The long church and barn are good sizes, and work on a Large Scale layout because the doors to churches and barns are often oversized anyway. The log cabins and most houses have doors that are much too large to look quite right. The little UK-inspired houses have smaller doors and great detail.

If I'm going to use one of these as a "permanent" fixture on my RR, I'll usually pop off the base and paint it. But I have another use for these.

I don't like my railroad looking "naked" all winter long, but we have high winds that will blow my model buildings right off the railroad. After Christmas, I store my model buildings and set out North States bird feeders with gravel in the seed trays to keep them from blowing away. When folks are huffing and puffing around the railroad to keep warm, they don't really notice the door heights, etc. :)

Property Building Window Plant Toy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts