G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
You just have to let them know cars can have speed, trains have the power!!!

That car would be unable too pull a fully loaded coal tender!! Probably rip the light weight undercarriage right off it.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Eek! My raging x should be delighted I went with trains/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

·
Vendor
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chuck....  We talked about the car art but....................  with the many donuts short track racing causes, it would have been a real strain on grandpa's pension to keep them current.... /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

Donnie, he's been running in other classes and done quite well. 

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Now that is Rude/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif   There is no excuse for Rudeness.:mad: Ahhh but  there is a cure./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif  Tell Kay to bring you the will  with a Eraser:D

PS  Now that I look at the pciture  I don't see any  decal that says  TRAIN WRECK STAN'S PHOTO STUDIO on the car:confused:
After all  he could have called the car  HEWEY  DEWEY AND LEWEY LIMITED.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
One thing Stan.. He is least on a tracks and both can be expensive... ...... that pretty close ain't it?? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts