G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the PBS stations are airing a show called "Great Scenic Railway Journeys: Celebration of Yesterday".  This is a two hour show that is part of the PBS fund raising this month.  The show is about 10 or so Scenic Railroads in the US and Canada...all of them steam operated.  The show has a lot of footage of the railroads operation and the backshop activities.  Well worth looking for and recording...

Look for it on your local PBS channel this month.  I saw it yesterday...but I expect it will be reshown throughout the month.  Really good.

You can find your PBS channel schedule here... http://www.pbs.org/tvschedules/?edit_st=y

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Tk's for the link... I ck'ed for our loc station KViE 6 here in Sacto. and none such animal listed. ( Tracks Ahead or Great Scenic Railway Journeys: Celebration of Yesterday)

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to the search by show title option...and found the Tracks Ahead show...on 29 March here in the Bay Area (where's I'm at now). It looks like the regular search only goes out two weeks...and the by title search only goes out a month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts