G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been talking to the seller with my pal, and we bought his J&S coaches, plus 15+ Accu freight cars.

Turns out he has a Stirling Single to pull his Pete Comley (not Connelly) teak coaches.

Train Rolling stock Railway Mode of transport Rolling

Says the Single has never been fired, and as he is downsizing it is time to sell both loco and the coaches. His price is $4,500 for the lot, (but it is negotiable.)

He'd prefer local pickup, and my pal's grandson is collecting our stuff this weekend. He could collect yours as well and then get it to you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ended up buying the Daylight coaches. I was really looking for a set of yellow UP coaches to go with an Aster FEF, but those seem impossible to find. I want to find an Aster or Accucraft Daylight for sale. Since I know I want the engine to go with the cars it made sense to me to buy them when it seemed like a really good deal.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Yellow UP coaches I have…and Leech Daylight coaches…and Comley coaches..and the Aster and Accucraft Daylight and 1 of Accucraft Daylight coaches ( Tavern)….so I guess I really didn’t need them…plus getting local wasn’t going to happen…good for you on the Daylight coaches—it was a very good deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on the coaches. Seller has posted photos of the Stirling Single on FB.

I assume you want the live steam version. The seller is offering an electric, and I know where there is another electric that will be for sale soon.
Congrats on the coaches. Seller has posted photos of the Stirling Single on FB.

I assume you want the live steam version. The seller is offering an electric, and I know where there is another electric that will be for sale soon.
[/QUO

Yes I want the live steam version. They don’t seem to pop up that often.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts