G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,684 Posts
Time is all relative depending on service providers - it took 20 seconds to download.
Is that a 'while'?
Anyway, what a neat gold mine.
Someone worked very hard to get all the sparkles in place.
All the best,
David Leech, Delta, Canada

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Gold Mine Train

Very nice!
Thanks to Craig and Paulette Pecora. They are relative new mebers of the Housto Area G gaughers and took on the task of getting the Gold trains to do their thing. Anoter of our members is responsible for the decor in the mine. They project was started by our clun Prez sometime ago but just could not get it to work.
Craig is an LGB geek and took on the project at "HOME" and built the track system.
Thanks to you guys for comments. Otto Halek videod with I phone. I did not know Craig was gonna be setting the thing up today or I would have taken me camera.
This is also my first experience with I Cloud.

BTW, how did you get it to download so fast?

·
Journeyman Lunatic
3,246 Posts
Art, I really enjoyed that. Thanks!
I love the idea of an entirely underground layout.

·
Banned
174 Posts
That's really awesome. Loved how the empties rolled by one direction and then the loaded train came back from the opposite direction.

Really nice job with the glittering effects on the walls and in the loaded cars.

Did they use actual pyrite {fools' gold} for that effect or just standard craft store glitter? Either way that was used, the look was very impressive.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Cataptrra, I also noticed car loads and was very impressed by it, the whole scene was very well thought out.
Artgibson, thank you for sharing BTW standard Comcast took less than 10 seconds to load. LG

·
Banned
174 Posts
BTW: when I watched the video, it loaded and played instantly, and that on a piggybacked wireless setup that's in my firend's house across the street!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts