G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been LONG over due, but I think it's time to get back into the hobby again :rolleyes: Actually starting to get bored with the Army guy stuff and after a little web searchin and some ordering, I now have aquired a half a dozen more cars since my vacation from the hobby and another GP-9 as well. I have on order a couple dozen more or so cars either in production or soon to be released. I also now that I'm upgrading my latest GP-9, I'm likin' the kitbashing thing - It's much easier than kitbashing WWII tanks and other armour vehicles :confused: I have also planned my next project, so it's a desiel that one manufacturer refuses to make. So I'm looking for a couple cheap GP-9s with or without trucks for anyone wishing to part with some. The following project will be a BIG steamer :cool: With no layout, life will be a drag, but I gots some plans or am thinking about a quick set up and take down one to fool the latest a** idiots who THINK they run this place. And if I can do this, I can set up a layout or something on Friday morning and play 'til Sunday night(when I get the time). Job wise, One more condo down and on the market and 4 left to vacate, fix up and sell, then we're Outta here /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif Perhaps then a real layout can take place in an A**Ation free house with a yard away from uncivilization /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif Give it a year or two maybe. But it never hurts to keep hording more trains /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif So in part, I'm back in the train bizz again. Nothing to sell right now other than an increasingly growing pile of USA and Aristo couplers to help buy more Kadees in the future. But soon it'll be time to sell the army hobby to buy more train stuff so that way I can make the savings account grow for a future house. That is all. Rocky

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Sounds like you are going to give that SD9 a try. I have thought about it but determined it to be a real difficult job. Plus I need at least three.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Yea Rocky Glad to see your back.:D

Your front too!

·
Vendor
3,324 Posts
Posted By NTCGRR on 04/19/2008 5:50 PM
Rocky who?????

Marty, he's some guy who used to be on MLS many, many moons ago. Kinda lost track of him but he's been uprooted, disclocated, discouraged and 'bashed a bit. However, this new guy sounds an awful lot like him. Could be the same one. He buys all kinds of USA stuff, bashes it into some real nice looking rolling stock...... :):D/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

Welcome Back, Rocky.... :):):)

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Posted By Stan Cedarleaf on 04/19/2008 5:58 PM
Posted By NTCGRR on 04/19/2008 5:50 PM
Rocky who?????

Marty, he's some guy who used to be on MLS many, many moons ago. Kinda lost track of him but he's been uprooted, disclocated, discouraged and 'bashed a bit. However, this new guy sounds an awful lot like him. Could be the same one. He buys all kinds of USA stuff, bashes it into some real nice looking rolling stock...... :)" border=0>:D" border=0>/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif" border=0>/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif" border=0>/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif" border=0>/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif" border=0>
Welcome Back, Rocky.... :)" border=0>:)" border=0>:)" border=0>

He's been mooning people/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif I didn't know that./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts