G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Georgia Garden Railway Society proudly presents the 2009 Layout Tour. This will be the Sunday after the Southeast Garden Railroad Show, so come to the show and stay over one day to take the tour. We have 7 wonderful layouts for you to enjoy. Two indoor and five outdoor. Everything from Colorado narrow gauge to modern diesel trains will be showcased in this event. One indoor layout has a snow scene while the other has many highly detailed dioramas. There are a couple of water features on some layouts and some tunnels and bridges, especially one huge steel bridge across a real stream Directions will be at the Georgia Garden Railroad Society’s booth at the show, or by e-mail from [email protected] Be sure to include the driver’s name on the e-mail so they can be added to the visitor list at the Mole Valley Railroad (featured in the December 2007 Garden Railway's).

·
Super Modulator
20,517 Posts
I hope they included R.J.'s layout! I would consider flying out just to give him **** on his trackwork! I'd bring a microscope! Ha ha ha!

Greg

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Come on bring on, put your money where your mouth is. Are you listing Marty. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Marty who? there is a couple of Marty's on here.
I already know RJ is the best, hes perfect...
some of us humble ourselves at his feet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts