G Scale Model Train Forum banner

garys mountain range

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  pete 
Pete --

That was a real trip down memory lane. But, there are two much more complete threads on the topic that are just after the one that Doug listed. I don't know how to search the archives efficiently, and I don't have time to just poke around. Sorry, you'll have to figure it out for yourself. If you can find where Doug's thread starts and work forward, they should both turn up fairly quickly.

The first had a title that included the phrase "cement mountians" (note the mis-spelling of "mountain"). I did not start this thread, and I don't recall who did. The original author asked a how-to question, and I ended up taking over, and going through a rather lengthy explanation.

I forget the title of the second one, but it was intially posted by TJ Lee. TJ went so far as to create a PDF that combined several of my/Chris Walas' threads, plus quite a lot of original work by TJ.

If you can't find either one, I have a possibly outdated copy of TJ's PDF here that I can send to you off line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.