70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garden Railway Magazine ??
Did I get mine early or late or what??, mine was delivered Sat Jan 3

Noel Thomas

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Right on time I guess thats when I received mine.

·
Registered
401 Posts
BOO! I still haven't recieved mine.

-Will

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
No Greg that was mine you got.
Mail person still must be reading mine still have not received.
Later RJD

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I can’t read the dang thing as the type is too small and fine, except in the ads. Nice pictures though!

I wrote to Mark and told him that the publisher should be asked to increase the size of the font as most of their readers are over 50.

·
Registered
58 Posts
John J,

I already read mine & put it in the trash (Old News Already).

I am ready for the NEXT issue already.

·
Registered
401 Posts
LIES GREG!!! I just got mine hehe. I like the 'critters' section, that's a new spin on the garden side.

-Will

·
Super Modulator
20,525 Posts
Was somewhat disappointed in the issue. Says 9 product reviews, but 3 were pretty expensive all from the same manufacturer, and 3 little things. Not much interesting reading, don't know why I feel this way.

Regards, Greg

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Received mine today and i wasnt to happy with it all not worth 6.95 this month, i guess i will have to think about buying these any more really was one of the worst theyve to date i think..
Nick

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Don't even try!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Guess the postal folks are still reading mine.
. I do agree that the print size needs to be increased. Seems everyone has gone this route. Saves money for them for now but if they keep it up i'll just quit buying. Then you younger folks will have to start squinting also as they will make smaller print to justify the cost as fewer are sold.I bought a new computer program the other day and the print was so small I could not even read with a magnifying glass. These folks better wake fup one of these days. Later RJD

·
Senior Dish Washer
3,203 Posts
Posted By Paul Norton on 01/05/2009 10:53 PM
I can’t read the dang thing as the type is too small and fine, except in the ads. Nice pictures though!

I wrote to Mark and told him that the publisher should be asked to increase the size of the font as most of their readers are over 50.

Paul, I buy my mother a subscription to Reader's Digest Large Print. Maybe we could get GRM to put out a large print edition

1 - 20 of 65 Posts