G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
427 Posts
LIES GREG!!! I just got mine hehe. I like the 'critters' section, that's a new spin on the garden side.

-Will

· Premium Member
5,722 Posts
Guess the postal folks are still reading mine.
. I do agree that the print size needs to be increased. Seems everyone has gone this route. Saves money for them for now but if they keep it up i'll just quit buying. Then you younger folks will have to start squinting also as they will make smaller print to justify the cost as fewer are sold.I bought a new computer program the other day and the print was so small I could not even read with a magnifying glass. These folks better wake fup one of these days. Later RJD

· Senior Dish Washer
3,413 Posts
Posted By Paul Norton on 01/05/2009 10:53 PM
I can’t read the dang thing as the type is too small and fine, except in the ads. Nice pictures though!

I wrote to Mark and told him that the publisher should be asked to increase the size of the font as most of their readers are over 50.

Paul, I buy my mother a subscription to Reader's Digest Large Print. Maybe we could get GRM to put out a large print edition

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.