G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Hi, I have for sale a used MTH 1/32" Scale, Gauge 1, UP Big Boy #4004. It is in need of work, namely the two drive blocks need replacement. They are currently available from MTH for $100.00 each. The MTH Part number for the front engine is DF1230001 and the rear engine DF1240001. The MTH UP Big Boy has the original model box and shipping box as well. I bought this engine as a long term project and now find myself with way too many projects. I model trains in G Scale indoors and R Scale 1/8th Scale, 7.5" Gauge outdoor trains. I am building a Union Pacific four unit Super Turbine that is over 31' long and weighs in over 3000 pounds. This project is taking up all of my train time. So, the #1 Scale MTH UP Big Boy has to go. I want $950.00 for the Big Boy including Fed Ex insured ground shipping to the 48 states. If you have any interest let me know. I have a lot of pics of this engine. Terry Paige, [email protected]
View attachment 63571
Sorry but your part numbers are for a MTH RailKing O Gauge Big Boy not a one gauge version.
The One Gauge front frame is MTH number DF1530002 and it's out of stock along with the rear frame.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts