G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time finding one that seems even remotely active. Any ideas?

Yes after building my aster mikado I went out and am in the process of buying a 7.5 0-4-0 steamer project. I am aware I am insane.

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Only the Northeast. From about Maryland south and most of the rest of the US is 7.5" including Florida where the OP registered as living. Floridalivesteamers.com has a listing of layouts and dates for meets throughout the state. Insanity comes in many forms and all of us are guilty of it in some way. Embrace your interests and have fun. If you get to the north central part of the state come over to Big Boots and Western in Candler.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Only the Northeast. From about Maryland south and most of the rest of the US is 7.5" including Florida where the OP registered as living. Floridalivesteamers.com has a listing of layouts and dates for meets throughout the state. Insanity comes in many forms and all of us are guilty of it in some way. Embrace your interests and have fun. If you get to the north central part of the state come over to Big Boots and Western in Candler.
'kay. I can't see where he was living - his details are blocked for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts