G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Copy and paste works for me. "We don't need no stinking url bracketts!" He. He.

·
Just another old guy
786 Posts
Mike,

Those were great/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif
I love the whistle and hearing it work in the last video.
Thanks.

Tommy:cool:
Rio Gracie

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Great videos guys. I think that there were a couple of candidates for the Darwin Awards in the third one of Mikes. The kid in the pink shirt standing in the middle of the tracks and his parents allowing it, plus the videographer in that one was also standing in the middle of that siding. Name of Dustin Mosher. Definitely destined for a Darwin Award if he keeps that up. I only got to see her when she arrived at Fullerton Depot. I had my hands full keeping the foamers off of the tracks and property, so I didn't get to see much. But I rode in the cab back in 1992, so it's ok.......

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Posted By Greg Stevens on 06/02/2008 11:55 PM
I think that there were a couple of candidates for the Darwin Awards in the third one of Mikes.div>

yep...during the four hours I sat under the Prohibito sign in Cardiff...I saw a LOT of Darwin Award nominees to be...perhaps future award winners. Marge ever remarked how silent the Amtrak trains were coming down the hill...she jumped out of her chair when one hit its horn.....I mean straight up...through the umbrella.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts