G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a display model of Accucraft's K-36 (AL88-231) available for sale. Model of D&RGW 480 - now running on the Durango and Silverton Railroad, electric, never run outside, original packaging, no modifications. It's big, it's beautiful, It could grace your road.

It is located in SLC UT, can be shipped via UPS or picked up locally.
For details, photos, etc. I'll try the messaging system of myLargescale.com
S

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
STILL FOR SALE
The massive Accucraft K-36 is still available. It may be the last of this model for some time. Price can be discussed!!!
It is boxed and ready to ship VIA your shipping choice!
Stuart

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for a k 36 , Accucraft . I am building a tourist rail road in my basement . I need it unaltered . I plan to battery power and radio control it. I am not rich but I will pay a fair price . I live in Salina Ut. Gary !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
K 36 offer.

STILL FOR SALE
The massive Accucraft K-36 is still available. It may be the last of this model for some time. Price can be discussed!!!
It is boxed and ready to ship VIA your shipping choice!
Stuart
I can offer you $3,700 and I will pick it up . Let me know . Gary !

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gary, That would be acceptable for a cash transaction thus I would avoid other $ charges with a cash sale (no PayPal or eBay fees!) and you picking it up in SLC! It is boxed ready to be re-boxed for shipment via UPS - also avoidable.

Can you text me? email? To simplify communications I have an email address on gmail.com: use [email protected]
Thanks for you interest and you will be happy with 480!
Stuart

·
Registered
4 Posts
[email protected]

It will take me 3 weeks to get to you. I am a truck driver and will be out of Utah for about two and a half weeks . Then I can get to you with the cash money. If you get a better offer take it . If you do not get a better offer . I will be there with money when I am back . I will get with you on a definite time and place . Gary !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts