G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to G scale and was looking for other railroaders in or near Vero Beach to see how they do it and maybe get some help. Thanks Bill

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am new to G scale and was looking for other railroaders in or near Vero Beach to see how they do it and maybe get some help. Thanks Bill
Well I'm in Ormond Beach which is a little far but did here from a guy in Edgewater that responded when I asked if there was anyone interested in G scale in the Daytona Beach area, you can find him on Facebook name is Sam Malesky. from Also a Bill

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Like Pete said Florida Garden Railway Soc is a good source I have been to several on the Treasure coast ! in Sebastian 1 in Vero Beach couple in Port St. Lucie they were members of FGRS.

·
Premium Member
5,943 Posts
I am an associate member of Tradewinds & Atlantic, in Tradewinds Park, Coconut Creek, about 2 hrs south from Vero Beach. While they run a 7.5" gauge ride-on for the public, they have a large Gauge 1 track and several members who run trains - myself included.
http://www.livesteamers.org/

·
Registered
357 Posts
As a original charter member I thought you might like to see the original logo and bug decal that was on our shirts. It was so hot members called it the linoleum patch, fun people and fun time and when we would have a meet at someone's house we would set up the mascot like the logo, it was a art piece that the artist , Jed Dyer, wife found at a art show

1 - 8 of 8 Posts