G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to run the train today.  Lots of snow and plenty of mud.

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Nice shots. You've done this in a way that gives your model line a very realistic appearance. The REAL mountains (veiled reference to another thread about REAL or fake mountains (???) blend in well with the model.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Very nice Ron. Looks great, seems like your line survived the "Great Quake of '08" . I particular like the sun worshipers... I'm dying for spring myself..

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Those are really neat pictures Ron! I finally got in my first run of 08 in too! Theres a couple of videos of it Norfolk So. battery and airwire no sound and Dash 9 heritage 2 with soundboard, and airwire control running on track power on you tube under 7485jerry and garden railroading. You can link to you tube through web page http://blueregal.angelfire.com/ and view the videos. thanks for looking The Regal Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Nice place! Railfanning on the plains.

The sunbathers are great in this weather.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Nice Photos looks like the track gang has got its work cut out for them.  Later RJD

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
I'll be able to make my first run maybe by mid-April. The ice in the major rivers goes out toward the end of April up here. Really looking forward to it. No sunbathing that early, though.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Wouldn't have to worry about 'skeeters!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts