G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I still have a lot of work to do, but the track is continuous and trains will run!!
Her's a sneak peak at the first recorded lap on the new LP&W.

ENJOY!

G

·
Dave,
that looks great,:Dits nice to have a complete loop to run on...the gp-38 looks good too! i have one and i really like the amtrak paint. nice job...
Nick.../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
RE: First lap on the new LP&W expansion vid.

Dave,

What a fine long run you have. That's going to look so neat once you've got your structures, etc., in place.

I must admonish you for a safety violation however. It is obvoius that you need a crossing gate at one point on the railroad. That "fella" in the t-shirt ran to cross in front of the train and while he stopped just in time he almost lost his arm ! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif ;)" border=0>

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yes Richard I know.. That "fella" was me.. (Even I didn't know I could still move that quick).. There was a pair of leather work gloves on the track.. We didn't want to call the FRA and have to report a collision/derailment on the inagurial run.

Thanks Ron, Glad you enjoyed it.. I've sure had fun in the building and creative end of things.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Wow, that is a Big loop of track! Nice Dave! After so many hours of work, that first run is always thrill.

Caught that switch just in time didn't ya? ;)

I think I saw a big grin on your face there. :)

Not sure if you saw, but I waved going by. lol

Raymond

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts

Thanks for the ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts