G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

The much used Firefox browser has had an update to Firefox 3.

It is faster in itself, but can be a a tiny bit slow when opening, from using it. Some of your add-ons may stop working, but Firefox are working on that, two of mine have been fixed already.

I speak only as a user, my daughter has tried it and she says that it won't print from it (mine does) the print facility is called from the windows drivers area so it ought to.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi Peter,

I got the new version the day of release. Apart from the add-on issues I find it very good. One or two improvements in fact. Some add-ons have been modified or re-installed and others I have ditched.

I also use Opera. It is quite interesting to see the different ways they do things. I don't care to wait for IE7 to get going.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
I've been using Firefox and updating to the current version for a while now and I used it for everything EXCEPT reading MLS. When I first go into MLS, it's quite fast. But, as I navigate from one thread to the next it begins to bog down and take forever. I just don't have that problem with IE 7. Wish I could use Firefox for MLS.

Llyn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts