G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my backwoods stock out running. Had to clear the leaves and there was a lot on the layout. Still some there but I will let the wind take care of that.
Engine is stopping for a load of wood. (need a person to sit on the bench inside.)

At the water tower

No more worries with the new cribbing in place

Gradual climb to the trestle The new and improved link and Pin couplers thanks to Vic

The S curve

Coming out of the tunnel

Going along the great wall

Finally backing into the mine

Still needs a lot more detail but getting there slowly. I need some figures to make the layout come a live and add some purpose. Still have alot of weathering to do on the rolling stock.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Looks great! Thanks for posting the pictures... this is how I get ideas for my layout.

Best,
TJ

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
How nice. I love fall weather. Well, today is a rather dreary day in Chicagoland....

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
Nice pics thanks for sharing. Fall is a great time to run but I also have to deal with the leaves but my broom car takes care of most. When that fails its time to get the vac out. About 3 more weeks of fighting the leaves then I'm home free and will continue to run the rest of the year. Later RJD

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Posted By pete on 11/13/2008 7:48 AM
What is the engine that you are running. I like the look of it.

Pete thats the LGB engine I got from the value starter set. If you go on the web there are still some out their for sale
Here is one place and the set
http://www.internethobbies.com/lgbgscvastse.html

My local hobby town has one set. Been their since I bought mine last year. It is tempting to pick it up. It is a great little engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts