G Scale Model Train Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
see some of you are so wordy, once I go a pharagraph then I get bord.

Chas brought up a good point also, those" power players". I guess those track powered guys who have to push it all the time.
give us poor RC batt guys a chance.

Even if there was a power players club I could not join,,shame.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Posted By NTCGRR on 05/18/2009 6:50 PM
see some of you are so wordy, once I go a pharagraph then I get bord.

Chas brought up a good point also, those" power players". I guess those track powered guys who have to push it all the time.
give us poor RC batt guys a chance.

Even if there was a power players club I could not join,,shame.

Power players club WEAR? i want in, how much $ i know i know shut up Nick you Darn trouble maker. its a good thing im Greek.... I HAVE THICK SKIN..... i CANT STAND TROUBLE MAKERS HE HE HE
Gentlemen lets move on we are all trainers lets act as if we all care about what every one else says "NOT" get over it and move on
sorrry GG but i had to use your smilelys HE HE HE

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Posted By NTCGRR on 05/18/2009 5:58 PM
I guess I can change the topic beings I started it.
I have been tring to find a new phrase for, "don't jew him down" or "poor train dealer are always being Jewed down even when they are tring just to make a living,."
get him down
lower him down
nothing says it like jew him down?????
everyone knows what it means but what is another word that means the same?

PS
I've been called "dog-matic" which I guess means closed or narrow minded. I am, battery/RC IS the ONLY way to go. no brainer.
I have been a nerd all my life, a nerd has no where to go but up. ( I still wear a belt, hanky, glasses, whites socksand pencils in my ear) keeps me possitive and humble.

I used to be called a Jesus freak, but I have not lived up to that for awhile.

enough all ready...

Well... Jesus was a Jew.

·
Master of Disaster
867 Posts
Posted By Mike Reilley on 05/18/2009 8:35 PM
The word is "negotiate" ....and boy has this topic taken a left turn from the initial post.
Fun ain't it! All you have to do is hide the point you are trying to make in the second paragraph and marty wiill read so far then loose interest...that's a shame!

I got spurs that gingle gangle gingle!
I think I need sleep..get'in goofy!
Bubba

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
OK, well this has gone downhill quick... I'm just going to lock this one before you all offend each other beyond repair.

Please keep in mind that our hobby is enjoyed by people of many different lifestyles, religions, and personalities. Please be mindful of what words and terms you use in your postings.

At the same time, please try not to take offense at anything anyone says in the forums, especially if no offense was meant. Remember that someone can only offend you if you take offense to what they say.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts