Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found in my junk folder;

> To: my email addr.
> Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:35:57 -0700
> Subject: New entry in needs approved
>
> New entry 'Driver' in contest 'test' needs approved.
>
> Approval Link:http://www.mylargescale.com/Feature...d/459/ctl/AdminApprove/contest/2/Default.aspx

Careful  don't ever clik on these links fd within a unsolicited email !  I don't !!         Even if they're from the likes of paypal, ebay  or friendlywebsites such m'l's' .com !  
I go to the site using another window and access my message box.   They're never legit !

nite, doug c

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
RE: Spoof /Phishing ?, using "[email protected] " !

Posted By Doug C on 02/15/2008 5:01 PM

Found in my junk folder;

> To: my email addr.
> Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:35:57 -0700
> Subject: New entry in needs approved
>
> New entry 'Driver' in contest 'test' needs approved.
>
> Approval Link:http://www.mylargescale.com/Feature...d/459/ctl/AdminApprove/contest/2/Default.aspx

Careful  don't ever clik on these links fd within a unsolicited email !  I don't !!         Even if they're from the likes of paypal, ebay  or friendlywebsites such m'l's' .com !  
I go to the site using another window and access my message box.   They're never legit !

nite, doug c
I do the same thing Doug and then go to my other email and send them a reply, also you can request a " phishing"  account from paypal and Ebay so then you can really send them something and when they go into it, Bingo they have been had, i did it twice last year and it was a pleasure knowing that I got the best of them since then I havent got much in the way of bogus emails from paypal or ebay

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I wonder how many emails Shad got in reply to that note.  I know I send a reply not knowing what was going on.  I'll bet he has a mailbox full!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts