G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple quick questions:

I omitted a word in the heading of a recent topic, how do I edit it so I can add that word? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

If I chose to delete a topic before it has had a reply added to it, how do I? :confused:

For that matter, how do I delete an individual reply? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif

Thanks Mr Confused /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
To edit the subject of a topic, you simply edit the first post. The subject line should be there as an editable item.

Currently deleting posts is disabled due to some technical limitations. I'm hoping to have it re-enabled sometime in the next couple of months. If you need something deleted, simply alert the moderators and we'll take care of it for you.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shad, I tried to edit the original post, but while I can edit the body of the text it will not allow me to access the topic title, so somethings up with it, since I cannot edit it, can someone on your end do it for me?

Indoor Layouts Forum: Subject = "Portable Building Log - Reduex", can someone add "Layout" so it reads "Portable Layout Building Log - Reduex" ? It will make it a bit clearer, thanks.

Also when I edit something, all the text coding is spelled out in the window and its very hard to figure where the actual text is in it and where the coding ends, is this normal?

·
Super Modulator
20,510 Posts
I think you can edit the title of the post as long as you do it BEFORE someone else replies to it. Once there is a second post on the thread, I have been unable to change it on certain forums.

Also, it might be linked to the advanced editor functions, which have been changed/limited/etc.

Regards, Greg

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Greg, the thread in question does not have any replies to it as yet, so its something else in the format thats preventing me from editing it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts