G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to Star Hobby today, and he is planning to do the ECLSTS show in Annapolis MD 30 April-1 May. Renting the space right next to the store which is on US RT 50 just short of the Bay Bridge.
Now I suppose something could go wrong (such as vendors not wanting to do it) but he is trying to make it happen. The web site is not yet updated. Some low life broke into the store over the weekend, stole mainly RC related items, so he is busy today.

I will post if I find out anything further

Jerry

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It appears that the show is confirmed on

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dust has settled, show is on for Friday and Saturday, starts 0900 both days.

Myself and 4 friends are going, hope any who can make it do so.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a nice time at the show Friday. I think Star Hobby did a good job, masks were used, drinks and snacks for sale, handouts for local restaurants, hotels and ATMs. There were prior year show cars and shirts available. There were maybe 7 or 8 vendors with lots of boxes. Familiar faces to regular show attendees. Two layouts, including a floor layout from the local club. I am at the point where I have most of what I want. A buddy found a high end live steamer at a good price. All in all, a good effort in the times we are in.

Jerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts