G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
There is also a father and son that build G Scale wood buildings/bridges at very a reasonable price.
This is the only show they do each year. They are in one of the smaller buildings.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
I've been to that show once and while it was **** getting thru in a little less than 4 hours there was enough large scale stuff for me to spend my allotted budget for the trip! I felt fortunate that I was only looking for large scale stuff as it allowed me to skip tables that otherwise I'd have to scour with a magnifying glass looking for the latest and greatest or the best deal. While I'd love to go back this year it simply won't be happening.

Chas

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Possibly heading from SE Mass, anyone looking for a ride? Day trip only.  And seeing that there is no football that weekend, there is an excellent chance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just got home a few minutes ago. It was very crowded, lots of "Excuse mes". /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif
Not much G Scale although Charles Ro had a big presence. However, I did buy  over 100 feet of used LGB track for for about $1.50 per FOOT !! I made out like a bandit.  :D

Pat McCarty
Hudson Valley LS RR Club

1 - 12 of 12 Posts