G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 days until the ECLSTS 2015.....ARE YOU GOING TO GET "RAILROADY" and join the gang at the show ?:):confused::cool:

Join like minded friends in "THE ALCOVE" in the layout building, for socializing, and sharing of ideas.....try competing with others on the switching layout.....join in on Thursday afternoon/evening at the WYNDHAM GARDEN Hotel (Louchs Avenue) for the "Early Arrivers' Party" (In the bar)

....and the Drag & Brag on Friday evening.....

Don't be shy....drop in and allow yourself to socialize and meet friends.

(Bring your own refreshments and a donation towards the cost of the room, to the D&B, please.)

Fr.Fred

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Fr. Fred;

I will definitely try to stop by the Alcove on Friday. There should be sometime when I am not steaming. I will bring the Loughbrau Trollish Punch car with me. It is what I would have made for the Mik's Memorial Challenge build, had I known about it.

Best wishes,
David Meashey

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice work, David....it will be good to see it, and you.....and the guy that just said yes.....I wish people would use their names.....

Fred Mills

·
Journeyman Lunatic
3,246 Posts
Thanks Fr. Fred. I'm getting pumped!

[edit]
BTW, for the record, as I'll be driving from outside PA (from MD), I've learned that it's far more convenient to buy beer prior to crossing the PA state line. If one needed to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts