G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I just could not keep my mouth shut.

We are all so glad for all you do here on MLS.

I know its been 57 glorious years of life, but once you got into G it got even better..

I personally THANK YOU for all the help you've given me here and meeting you at the Q.M. show.

Long live,,,,Live steam/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
OH So that was the mess in the Moderators meeting room.     57 candles on  a  hostess cupcake.    It wasn't pretty:rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  DWIGHT

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Posted By NTCGRR on 01/13/2008 4:44 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I just could not keep my mouthg shut.
We are all so glad for all you do here on MLS.
One has to appreciate all your many, mostly unseen efforts in keeping MLS functioning properly. I certainly do.

Happy Birthday, Dwight and may you have many, many more glorious model railroading years ahead of you.

Hey, I'm a year ahead of you. Never would have guessed.

--Ron in CC 

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dwight/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif I, too, want to thank you for all your help here.

57 huh? Just a kid!:D

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Happy Birthday Dwight /Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/regular_smile.gif

chuckger

·
Just another old guy
786 Posts
Put another candle on the birthday cake, the birthday cake..../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

Happy Birthday Dwight:)

Tommy:cool:
Rio Gracie

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Happy B- Day...Dwight...

You are looking good from where i set to.. Playing with Trains dose make a defferenc, so keep it up and you can reach my age ..Feel 13 & 1/2 and growing.. :D

boy.... nice tools from wifie to. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts