Well after a full day of trackwork Friday, I was ready to try out the track today and see if it functions correctly. Started out running my C-19, fiddling with the burner, setting the valves, and running it again. Once satisfied with that, I got thee K-28 out, pulling 23 cars most of the way around the track, but slipping at a couple uphill grade spots. So I got out the C-21 to help out. While waiting for the C-21 to raise steam, I added 6 more cars. Seemed to do better as a double header, But still had one spot that the C-21 would stop, while the K-28 slipped. Time for the C-19 to jump in. I moved the C-21 to the rear of the train as a helper, the C-19 to the front, as its front coupler hight does not align with anything, and the K-28 behind the C-19, pulling 29 cars easily around the track. I am putting some videos on you tube, here is the first.